The Prince of Darkness...

"...Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is Six hundred and sixty six."
(Revelation 12:12)

Not what I want, but what I am capable of.
This is what scares me the most, wakes me in the middle of the night.
Because the beast lives in us all and we are all capable of unleashing it.
And I am not without sins.
One more, one less makes no difference. Does it?
Let's not try. Been there, done that, living with it. No logic in that.
Everyone can destroy, few are gifted to build. To love.
I want no more sins. Please no more. No sense to that...

Please... let me be...

Then again, I'm losing my mind and there's a thin line between love and darkness.

And the Prince may be awaken any time.

The Prince of Darkness...
http://www.hdwallpapers.im/castlevania_lords_of_shadow_2_gabriel_belmont_prince_of_darkness-wallpaper.html




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Κεφάλαιο 1: Η νεράιδα του μαγεμένου δάσους. (Δοκιμή για παραμύθι)

Μου λείπουν τα χείλη σου (Η μποκαμβίλια)

Στεναχώρια