Colors of the rainbow

Watching you
like a rising star
shining bright
wowing with blossoms
all around you
spring, like rain falls,
colors of the rainbow
at the edges
of your eyebrows
right above
the spraying side
of the two seashores,
right where the wave blows.

...and all that,
just a dream,
I'll never leave,
towards the end
of pursuing
a simulated balance
for the life
of the beloved dependents,
choices I cannot regret
the real treasures
of my life...


So it looks like,
rich I am
for it seems
I have them
available all
but only I know
that what
I really have
are just pieces
of different
puzzles
and not one
complete image
to rest my eyes
in peace.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Κεφάλαιο 1: Η νεράιδα του μαγεμένου δάσους. (Δοκιμή για παραμύθι)

Μου λείπουν τα χείλη σου (Η μποκαμβίλια)

Στεναχώρια