The Farewell of a Fair Maid


A fair maid, with eyes of azure hue

Left me in a fit of anger true

Accusing me of falsities

For truths I spoke, so pure and true

Our love, a glowing ember

I thought it would never fade

But in a single night, December

It all went wrong, a serenade of hate


I tried to reason with her

But she refused to listen

She just repeated over

That she could not stay, not even for one more day


Her words stung like a serpent's tongue

As she turned and walked away

Leaving me with this heart so wrung

On this fateful day


I never meant to cause her pain

But somehow I did

And now my love is but a strain

As she is hid


I'll always wonder where she went

And if she ever thinks of me

But for now, my heart is bent

And I am left with this agony.

Created by OpenAI's Chat GPT after being provided with real-life parameters

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Κεφάλαιο 1: Η νεράιδα του μαγεμένου δάσους. (Δοκιμή για παραμύθι)

Μου λείπουν τα χείλη σου (Η μποκαμβίλια)

Στεναχώρια